The picture above is just the start of what has been dubbed “The Zombie Facial”. The mask is being applied and is still wet. Not so zombie-like…yet.
So why is it called The Zombie Facial? We’ll get to that right after we answer a more pressing question: What is it and why do you need the Zombie Facial?
What is now nicknamed The Zombie Facial is actually DMK Enzyme Therapy, an incredible treatment unlike any other you’ve ever had. It is great for all skin types and conditions. The treatments are based on the premise that there are four important steps of achieving healthy, glowing skin: Remove, Rebuild, Protect, Maintain.
With DMK Enzyme Therapy, we address the first three steps.
- Remove – During the treatment, we want to remove the dead cells that have built up on our skin. These dead cells cause your face to look dull and exacerbate the look of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigentation. We also want to remove any impurities and other debris that may be impeding the newer cells from reaching the surface.
2. Rebuild – It is called Enzyme Therapy because the mask utilizes transfer messenger enzymes to penetrate all dermal layers, working with the cells of the skin to strengthen the skin and stimulating optional function by:
- Increasing oxygenation for tissue regeneration and repair
- Increasing cellular activity, improving skin functioning
- Opening the vascular system for superior skin nourishment
- Encouraging the formation of new collagen and elastin for tighter, firmer skin
- Removing toxins, debris and gases from skin cells leaving a cleaner, clearer complexion
- Improving lymphatic drainage to eliminate waste build up
3. Protect – The DMK Enzyme Therapy uses antioxidants to protect the skin from the sun, free radicals, glycation and other environmental factors that lead to premature aging.
So what does all that mean? It means we are focusing on long-term health. It means that we are helping all the layers of the skin to achieve optimal performance at the cellular level, encouraging it to function as young, healthy skin would.
And now the reason why it’s dubbed “The Zombie Facial”…
Yes, it is as fun as it looks! And the results are amazing!
And since we already covered three out of the four steps towards achieving healthy, glowing skin, I don’t want to leave you hanging, so here’s the fourth step:
4. Maintain – Your customized home care helps maintain the results achieved by the enzyme therapy treatment.
Much like diet and exercise, skin care is a journey where the results pay off when you are consistent.
We love DMK Enzyme Therapy!
If you are interested in scheduling your treatment, please call us at 850-296-9035 or book online at https://beyoutifulescapepc.com/appointments/